Safety tips for Users
- Make your password difficult for anyone to guess
- Don’t share your password with anyone
- The questions you ask Muses and your comments will be public for other users to see, so make sure you’re polite and don’t include any personal information about yourself
- Never share any personal information with other users (for example your full name, school, email address, home address, telephone number, etc.)
- Report any offensive or inappropriate posts
Information for Parents and Educators
How do young people use Modern Muse?
Modern Muse is a resource for young people to learn more about the diverse careers available by getting inspiration from female role models (Muses) working in these fields.
Young people can use the site anonymously to search for Muses and Companies without registering. If registered, they can follow Muses and Companies to receive updates when they post, ask Muses and Companies public questions and comment on posts.
What safety measures are in place on the Modern Muse website?
The safety of our Users is very important to us and we have designed the site to be a fun and secure place for young people to use.
- When a user asks a question or comments on the social feed the only information provided is the question or comment and the user’s first name.
- Once a user’s account is terminated all its data will be deleted.
You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org